1. Isn’t tether made up of 70% Bitcoin? I can’t remember where is saw that. The other 30% is rumoured to be Chinese commercial paper.

  2. I'm looking for a safe place to store my crypto and since I only have Coinbase and shit is literally hitting the fan i wanted to ask the wise apes in here what would be best?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News Reporter